I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
The Usher’s Ministry is committed to graciously greeting, directing and assisting worshippers in a hospitable manner as they enter the sanctuary to hear the word of God, thereby enriching the lives of the people.
The Usher’s Ministry:
Exists to be doorkeepers in God’s house to maintain an orderly flow of worship.
- Is an extension of the Pastor’s ministry.
- Is like a landmark to churchgoers who depend on them.
- Brings warmth and welcome to all who are in the room.
- Maintains peace and minimizes problems in an effective way.
- Is patient and kind, radiating heartwarming joy.
- Is faithful and
committed in fulfilling responsibilities.
- Exhibits self-control while dealing with difficult situations.
- Is willing to train and be disciplined.
- Adult Ushers - 18 years and older
- Junior Ushers - Ages 14 - 17
- Youth Ushers 0 Ages 8-13